Meet the Community | Introduce yourself | Dyson Community
Sticky INTRODUCTION

Meet the Community | Introduce yourself

Show first post

61 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks!

That’s one heck of a beautiful (pet) family you have there Dudley! We have two aging cats at home, 13 & 15. Could be without them for a second! Thankful they love the stick vac and don’t mind the heater in the winter months. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi! 
just joined.  Own the following: 

Dyson V15 Detect Absolute

Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde™ HP09 (Nickel/Gold)

Dyson DC65 Animal

and just ordered a Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool™ HP07 (Black/Nickel)

Our current pets don’t shed as much as our Lab used too, but we love our Dysons!

Userlevel 1

Hi!

The happiest I am in my home is when everything is clean and in order it makes me feel so good to walk in and have my environment. Be very clean and organized so I’m very happy to be in this community because exemplifies beautiful environments, cleaning and high-end products products.👏

Hi Stuart & Everyone,

My name is Yvonne. Have Dyson V8 cordless vacuum. It's the best thing we've ever purchased. 

Userlevel 5

Welcome everyone that’s new 😃! 

Hello, my name is Paula. I'm brand new to the community. I live in New Jersey and I own the V11. 

Hi. 

I am Kristin from Colorado and have been a Dyson advocate for a very long time. I have an air purifier in every room, a humidifier in both bedrooms and also a hair dryer. I had the V8 vacuum but unfortunately user error made that one distinct much too early (didn’t dry out long enough and blew out the motor). 

Anyway, love Dyson everything and happy to be a part of this community!

Hello! My husband and I have shared our home with many pets through the years and have long been  fans of our upright, stick, and cordless hand vacs. I recently got an air wrap and am now OBSESSED with all things Dyson hair. Hoping to get my hands on the new wet to straight Corrale. It looks amazing!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Stuart and everyone! My name is Philip, and I just recently got my first two Dyson products ever, the gen5outsize cordless vacuum and solarcycle task light. I had no idea that Dyson sold such a range of products outside of vacuums and heaters/fans, but I’m excited to learn about and use more of their products in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi everyone! 

My name is Stuart and I am the Community Manager at Dyson.

What a great position to be in, I have the opportunity to welcome everyone onto the site, share key topics from across our category range to help support you all and connect through our shared passion of Dyson!

It’s been a pleasure to help create this space for all Dyson owners, users and enthusiasts, somewhere you can connect, collaborate and share knowledge with each other. I look forward to seeing it grow even more. 

It would be great if we used this thread to introduce ourselves - Share which Dyson you have, and maybe what the Community has done for you to date or what you’d like to see out of it in the future. 

If you’d prefer, update your profile with some background information and even a profile picture - It helps us all to seem a little more human. 

Feel free to add any other information, where you have your machine, a picture of it, or even a picture of your furry friend next to it!!

How do I ask a question 

Hi @Pascal,

Welcome to the Community 😃!

Great question - I believe our How to: Create a Topic/Post can point you in the right direction. 

Feel free to @me if you have any follow up questions or you get stuck. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Hi everyone! 

My name is Stuart and I am the Community Manager at Dyson.

What a great position to be in, I have the opportunity to welcome everyone onto the site, share key topics from across our category range to help support you all and connect through our shared passion of Dyson!

It’s been a pleasure to help create this space for all Dyson owners, users and enthusiasts, somewhere you can connect, collaborate and share knowledge with each other. I look forward to seeing it grow even more. 

It would be great if we used this thread to introduce ourselves - Share which Dyson you have, and maybe what the Community has done for you to date or what you’d like to see out of it in the future. 

If you’d prefer, update your profile with some background information and even a profile picture - It helps us all to seem a little more human. 

Feel free to add any other information, where you have your machine, a picture of it, or even a picture of your furry friend next to it!!

How do I ask a question 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Stuart and Everyone!

Just joined today! I have a Hot and Cold Air Multiplier, Supersonic Hairdryer and the V10 Animal. Love technology, design and engineering and thought why not join here to discover more being an owner of some of the products. 
I do have a passion from a very young age for vacuum cleaners too! 

Best wishes

Hi CD, 

Onto my third Dyson product, and love them!

just took delivery of my second purifier HP07. 

got one in my bedroom and on in my daughter’s room. Winter ready. 😁

Userlevel 2

@Amanda1 Heya!

Welcome 😎! You’ve got a very gorgeous boy!!! 

The Supersonics soo good!! I’ve had less dry hair and frizzy freak-out since using mine! Easily the best hair dryer I’ve ever ever owned 😍! You just have to read Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer: Styling guides! If anything, you’ll see how easy it is!! I just love mine!! BTW, the flyaway attachment is a game changer! Make sure you have that included when you buy it! 

Thank you!! I was wondering about the flyaway attachment. You’re making me love it even more!! 

Userlevel 2

He is very handsome dog Amanda. Waylon is a very good name.

Welcome both into the community. 

I have Supersonic if you do have a question. 

Maria

Awesome! Thanks so much! 

Userlevel 2

He is adorable @Amanda1! Such a handsome boy 😍! x 

Thank you!! 

@Amanda1 Heya!

Welcome 😎! You’ve got a very gorgeous boy!!! 

The Supersonics soo good!! I’ve had less dry hair and frizzy freak-out since using mine! Easily the best hair dryer I’ve ever ever owned 😍! You just have to read Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer: Styling guides! If anything, you’ll see how easy it is!! I just love mine!! BTW, the flyaway attachment is a game changer! Make sure you have that included when you buy it! 

He is very handsome dog Amanda. Waylon is a very good name.

Welcome both into the community. 

I have Supersonic if you do have a question. 

Maria

He is adorable @Amanda1! Such a handsome boy 😍! x 

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone, I’m Amanda!

I own a Dyson vacuum that I absolutely LOVE and I’m very interested in the Supersonic. I’m excited to learn more about both!

This is my sweet boy, Waylon. Thankfully he doesn’t mind the vacuum too much! It’s a lifesaver with how much he sheds! 😅

Hi @Stuart, everyone! 

I’m DeeDee! I new to Dyson. Only getting a airwrap last week!

I’m look forward to talking with other and sharing some hair tips 😁 

D. 

Hi there folks!

Proud (eh?) owner of a V15 absolute detect etc. 

Simply the best Dyson I’ve owned!

See yer later! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone! Happy to have joined this community 😊

Userlevel 1

Morning all. Glad to have joined - an avid Dyson fan … and it’s our Dyson fan that leads me here! 😂