Community Newsletter – August 2022 | Dyson Community
COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER

Community Newsletter – August 2022

• 26 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome to August’s edition of our Community newsletter.

A very warm welcome to our new members, those that are returning and to everyone that’s still considering joining us. It’s great to have you here. 

We’re taking a slightly different approach to our newsletter this month, we’re keeping things short, while of course making sure you get enough information to be informed on our goings on!

Lets make a start…

Tips and tricks…

We’ve taken the Community to even grander heights this month by sharing a whole host of category specific Tips and tricks. These aren’t just focused on everyday use, but on the most bespoke subjects we could find. From maximising run time, battery life, using attachments, all the way through to improving home air quality. Visit our ‘Tips and tricks’ category to view them all.

Redesigned email automation…

The very moment you registered on the Community, start to become active in conversations through leaving a response, being mentioned in, or simply providing an answer to, you’ll start to receive email notification. These have been redesigned to be easier to interact with and take you straight into the action! We’re very proud of this!

Conversation areas…

We’ve added an 8 option, two lined category selector! As we’ve grown the Community past its initial PoC, we’ve needed a way to show off our existing conversation areas, this new section does just that! 

Superuser programme…

Want to be involved in the Community even more than you are? Well you can! We’ve excited to say we’ve started out Superuser programme. Get recognised for helping other members by earning ranks, badges and points. View our ‘Becoming a Community Superuser’ article to read how to get started.

What’s new…

Though we’re always hard at work trying to bring the best content to the Community we can, we’ve been working even harder this month on something very exciting. We’ve created a new sub-category called ‘Inside Dyson’. Over the next few months we’ll be sharing even more on the story of Dyson, how we work and play.

That’s it. As always, we’ll be posting regular updates in our ‘Content calendar’, letting you know what our most recent additions are. If you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, let us know in the comments below.

Speak to you all again very soon!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Stuart the older style newsletters were great, a lot of information but they did feel very in-depth. I personally prefer the approach you’ve taken above. Its very similar to how updates are shared on other forums, which is a good thing.

Keep up the great work!

David. 

I like the read. Good bullets. New selector feels very great. 

The Inside Dyson is a great addition. 

I’ve always had a passion for large scale manufacturing and logistics, I’d love to see articles on this.