When will the Dyson Mother's Day Ceramic pink and rose gold hair care machines be available in my country? | Dyson Community
Sticky Solved

When will the Dyson Mother's Day Ceramic pink and rose gold hair care machines be available in my country?

• 22 February 2024
  • 49 replies

I’m wanting to purchase a dyson airwrap but I’m wanting to get the ceramic pink colorway. Can i find a release date for it anywhere because i know we will have it in the the US.

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 23 February 2024, 11:38

View original

49 replies

Hello! Will the airwrap ceramic pink and rose gold become available in Greece ? When ? 
and if not, can I use an airwrap from another European country ?

thank you in advance! 

Hi  @Jack,
I would really like to buy a Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold Dyson Airwrap. What about Estonia? Will it be launched in Estonia(Eesti Vabariik) soon? Or, will it be possible to order it from another country?

Thanks!

Hi i want to know for how long pink dyson will be available? I want to buy in may will it be available till that time?

Hi! I want to know when the dyson airwrap in rose gold will be available in Croatia. Also, is it possible to order from Dyson Austria and for it to deliver to another country?

Thank you!

Hi @Jack,

do you know if  the Dyson Airwrap ceramic pink will launch in Thailand too?

Thank you for your help,

Cece. 

Will the Limited edition Dyson Airstrait™ straightener Ceramic Pink/Rose gold launch in Malaysia? If yes, when it will be launched as I saw the replied in the community one month ago saying will be launched in coming weeks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Greetings @Jack,

Will the Dyson Airstrait be released in the Ceramic pink and rose gold colour in other Asian countries besides China and Korea?

Thanks for any info!

Hi @JoannaKP,

Yes, it will! Which country are you based in?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hello! will the Dyson air wrap in ceramic pink and rose gold  be available in Greece? And if not, can an airwrap that is purchased in a different country be used here ? 
thank you! 

Hi @Emilypar,

There aren’t any current plans to launch in Greece. We don’t recommend purchasing from one country for use in another, as this may make it difficult for us to offer you the level of support we’d like to, in the event of a breakdown.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi, will the dyson airwrap in ceramic pink and rose gold will available in Indonesia? And if not, until when the ceramic pink will available in other country? Can u help me make sure because i will go to Korea in April. Thankyou!

Hi @amandaineza,

Yes, the colourway will be available in Indonesia.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi  @Jack,
I would really like to buy a Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold Dyson Airwrap. What about Estonia? Will it be launched in Estonia(Eesti Vabariik) soon? Or, will it be possible to order it from another country?

Thanks!

Hi @Sawakip,

There are no current plans to launch in Estonia. We don’t recommend purchasing from one country for use in another, as this may make it difficult for us to offer you the level of support we’d like to, in the event of a breakdown.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi i want to know for how long pink dyson will be available? I want to buy in may will it be available till that time?

Hi @Jay1020,

Ceramic pink and rose gold is a limited edition colourway, and it will only be available while stocks last. It has been extremely popular, so we would recommend ordering promptly to avoid any disappointment! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi! I want to know when the dyson airwrap in rose gold will be available in Croatia. Also, is it possible to order from Dyson Austria and for it to deliver to another country?

Thank you!

Hi @Vita,

There are no plans to launch in Croatia. We don’t recommend purchasing from one country for use in another, as this may make it difficult for us to offer you the level of support we’d like to, in the event of a breakdown.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Jack,

do you know if  the Dyson Airwrap ceramic pink will launch in Thailand too?

Thank you for your help,

Cece. 

Hi @Cecemelone,

Yes, it will launch in Thailand!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Will the Limited edition Dyson Airstrait™ straightener Ceramic Pink/Rose gold launch in Malaysia? If yes, when it will be launched as I saw the replied in the community one month ago saying will be launched in coming weeks. 

Hi @yanice,

The Ceramic pink and rose gold colourway is coming to Malaysia, however we can’t yet confirm about the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener specifically. Keep an eye on Dyson.my for news!

Hi Jack,

Great to hear that the pink colour airstraits is coming to Malaysia, wondering when it will be launched ya?

When will the Airstrait in pink-rose gold be available in Romania?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi Jack,

Great to hear that the pink colour airstraits is coming to Malaysia, wondering when it will be launched ya?

Hi @yanice, sorry for any confusion - the Ceramic pink and rose gold colourway is coming to Malaysia, but we can’t yet confirm about the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener specifically. Keep an eye on Dyson.my for news!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Andreea,

Thanks for your interest - there are no plans to launch the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener in Romania in the Ceramic pink and rose gold colourway at this time. Apologies for any disappointment here!

Why pink-rose gold Airstrait will not be available in Romania? Other Dyson products in pink-rose gold are already available in Romania.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Andreea,

Apologies for any disappointment - decisions around ranges and colourways are made locally. The Mother's Day in Romania range focusses on the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler and the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer.

Hi Jack! Will the dyson airstrait ceramic pink and rose gold release in Singapore or Malaysia? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @jenny26,

The Ceramic pink and rose gold colourway is coming to both Malaysia and Singapore, but we can’t yet confirm about the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener specifically.

Please keep an eye on Dyson.my and Dyson.com.sg for news.

Hi I would like to know when will the ceramic pink rose gold multi-styler be restocked in my country United Arab Emirates ?

Hi Jack,

Did the pink airwrap launch in Spain? Will it launch here?

Kind Regards,
Cortney