Ordering for next day delivery - This is simply not true! | Dyson Community
Solved

Ordering for next day delivery - This is simply not true!

• 13 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • Bronze Level Contributor
  • 11 replies

I ordered my v15 absolute plus with an additional part before 8:00 and was offered an afternoon slot next day. Today is 13th and I still haven't received it. I rang 11th in the evening support to chase the delivery only to be told that this is not true indeed. How bizarre! And my wife took a day off to wait for delivery all day! Such a waste of time. This is very wrong I said -- the lady on the phone promised to get back to me next morning, which never happened. This does not look promising for the whole experience with the Dyson products I bought. Very discouraging. Not happy. 

icon

Best answer by Loki 17 April 2023, 20:38

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

It varies depending what country you’re in. For example, England is next day, Australia can take up to 5 days. 

Parts and accessories are standard Mail.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

https://community.dyson.com/ask-the-community-49/how-to-order-spare-parts-and-accessories-871

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

It varies depending what country you’re in. For example, England is next day, Australia can take up to 5 days. 

Parts and accessories are standard Mail.

I am in England. It is not next day, defo. 

Hi @Loki 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you still need help, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you with with queries relating to order status, payment or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly (or, when on the Dyson website, you can also access live chat via the purple chat bubble on the bottom of the page). You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Loki 

Is your other post related to this? Is there a stand for Dyson V15 Detect Absolute + ?

If so, this is sent though post. 3 - 5 days in the UK. Have you read How to: Check on the progress of a delivery??

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Loki 

If you still need help, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you with with queries relating to order status, payment or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly (or, when on the Dyson website, you can also access live chat via the purple chat bubble on the bottom of the page). You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

Thank you for your post, I really appreciate your message. All arrived today, vacuum and all the extra accessories. Happy with finally having it. A shame only we wasted so much our time waiting for deliveries, as were so very confused with getting conflicting messages. The site Cleary states “next day” for the hoover and even time slot is offered. It’s not right.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Loki 

Best wishes,

Thank you for your post, I really appreciate your message. All arrived today, vacuum and all the extra accessories. Happy with finally having it. A shame only we wasted so much our time waiting for deliveries, as were so very confused with getting conflicting messages. The site Cleary states “next day” for the hoover and even time slot is offered. It’s not right.  

Hi @Loki

Great to read that the vacuum arrived, along with the extra accessories.

I see you’ve ordered the V15 Cordless vacuum, in case you hadn’t seen we have a great unboxing and set up video on our YouTube channel. I thought it might help you get started:

Regarding the delivery time, I’d like to feed the delay back to our service team for monitoring and investigation. 

To help me with this, could you please drop me a DM with the following information;

• Full name
  • Address, including postal code
  • Order number/reference 

Thanks, 

Stuart