Community Content Calendar | Dyson Community

Community Content Calendar

Show first post
This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

A few new additions to the community this week:

1. A new article called ‘Using Auto mode’ has been added to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Your machine and the app’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This is to support owners on how to use this feature.
  2. A new sub category called ‘Common questions’ has been added under ‘Air treatment machines’. This includes a list of our most commonly asked questions and will be updated as further trends emerge. This sub category includes:
    1. My machine/App shows a 999 Severe reading, what do I do?
    2. How is the filter life calculated and displayed in the App?
    3. What are the different Purifier decibels?
    4. What size room will the machine purify?
    5. Aren't pollutants just outdoors?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

I’ve made a couple of suitable changes to the Community layout this week, as well as adding a new article. See below: 

1. ‘Interesting reads...’ carousels added to the Community home page. This highlight the key reads across the Community home. These reads will be refreshed as trends emerge. 
  2. ‘Latest article(s)’ carousels added to the Knowledge Base - homepage. Currently this has been designed to show the three latest articles added to the Knowledge Base.
  3. A new article called ‘Using Night mode’ has been added to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Your machine and the app’ section. This is to support owners on how to use this feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

A few new additions to the community today:

1. A new ‘General discussion’ sub category added to the main ‘Voice assistants’ category on the Community homepage. This is to support users coming onto the community that are wanting to ask questions surrounding 1 or more of the Voice assistants areas.
  2. Why won't Alexa discover my machine?’ and ‘Why won't Google Home app discover my machine?’ added to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Common questions’ section. This is to support owner having trouble locating their machine using Alexa and/or Google Home.
  3. Understanding the LCD screen’ added to the community ‘Controlling your machine’ sub category. This should help our Generation 2 owners that want to learn more about their machines on-screen display.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’ve added ‘Differences between Smart Home and Custom skills’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Amazon Alexa’ section. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

In release 5.1.21340 we introduced a Data Scrubber to the Indoor graphical information. To familiarise yourself with this feature, I’ve added ‘Using the Data Scrubber’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Your machine and the app’ section.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’ve added ‘Router - Connection port(s)’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Compatibility’ section. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’ve added ‘Security feature - 'Password' timeout’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Security and privacy’ section.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Here is the first of our content drops :)

I’ve added ‘The best place for your Purifier’ to the Share tips and tricks sub category.

If there is anything specifically you’d like to see added to the community in the coming weeks, please let me know.