Community Newsletter - March 2023 | Dyson Community
COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER

Community Newsletter - March 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome to the March edition of our newsletter.

Hello to all our new members, those that are returning and those that’s still considering joining us, it’s great to have you here! Every time you interacted with an article, leave a ‘like’, comment, suggestion, or feedback, it all helps our community grow 😃!

Let’s start by looking at what our team have been working on this last month. And end with a sneak peek at something exciting hitting the Community soon.

Spotlighted Posts

We’ve always on the lookout for our next hot topics. Posts that we feel should be put in the ‘Spotlight’, those that highlight unique features or benefits, and those that are a little more bespoke.

This month we’re ‘Spotlighted’:

To search for all the posts included as a ‘Spotlight’, enter the phrase ‘Spotlight’ into the search bar and filter the results. For help with searching, read our article on Searching and posting.

How to: Campaign 

We’ve been releasing even more articles into our ‘Getting to know your machine’ series. This month, we’ve focused on optimisation, accessories and tutorial for use. These include:

Our next batch of articles focus specifically on our Supersonic hair dyer, Corrale straighteners and the Robot vacuums. Keep an eye out for these throughout the April 🙂!

Top contributors 

The competition to the top spot is always fierce, and always incredibly close. March was no different, and we welcome three different members to the victorious spot of ‘Top contributors’. These are: 

@Kibbleb

- For being the ‘most active person’ across the entire community. Leaving the most replies and likes. 

@JayJay

- For having more of their replies marked as the ‘Best answer’ - beating Kibbleb to spot by just 1! 🤗

@Airheads

- For receiving the most likes across their topics and replies within a single month. 

Congratulations to each of you and please keep up the great work!

And coming soon...

Though I can’t say much right now, I can share that later this month we’ll be adding a ‘New’ product category to the Community - I am sure you can all guess what that will be 😃!

That’s it. As always, if you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, let us know in the comments below.

Speak to you all again very soon!

Stuart

3 replies

Congratulation to the winners 😍 x

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Stuart. I am hopeful the  “And coming soon...” is a subtle nod to the Headphone.

Hi @Stuart. I am hopeful the  “And coming soon...” is a subtle nod to the Headphone.

Same here. With the launch in China, it is only a matter of time.