Air quality graph | Dyson Community
Solved

Air quality graph

• 6 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello. I just set up my new hot+cool purifier. The graphs both on the machine and on the application all show nil values except from the temperature which is displayed correctly. Is this normal? How long does it take after you first activate the machine and the app so that you start see the air quality graphs? I have activated the continuous monitoring. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by lionel 7 September 2021, 10:33

View original

5 replies

Badge

Hey, the sensors take about an hour to initialise. You should be able to see readings after that.

Thanks Lionel. However this morning only the Nitrogen dioxide showed a figure. The rest are all at 0 including humidity. After so many hours I just feel there is something wrong or I did a mistake in the set up. Not sure what to think. It is disappointing.

Badge

@Alexbilly It sounds like your machine has either not fully connected to or has lost its connection to the Dyson Cloud.

To help re-establish this connection could you please follow the advice on the ‘'Power Cycling/Restarting' your machine’ article.

If you are still having a problem after this please post a reply. @Stuart the community manager can help further.

Hey @Alexbilly I had the same issue. 

After switching it off and back on again it seemed to resolve itself. Not quiet sure what cause it in the first place. 

Thank you. It seems resetting was the answer after all. In some cases sensors need recalibration after transfer (as per Dyson engineer) so resetting is the solution.