precision auto target | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Can anyone help explain to me what I should be picking for precision auto target? To me “I’m very sensitive to particles and pollutants” seems as if it would keep the air quality the best however it doesn’t really seem to keep it in the green nor does it seem like it’s working very hard to do so. I’m just not sure if maybe I’m not understanding which setting is best for continuous good air quality.

Hi @Jrbashir,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Choosing ‘I’m very sensitive to particles and pollutants’ enables your purifier’s onboard sensors to react to indoor pollution events at their highest level of sensitivity when in Auto mode. This will help maintain a higher level of air quality, but may mean your purifier runs for longer and at higher speeds as it works. This could be a good choice if you suffer from allergies to dust, pollen, pet dander, mould spores or other indoor pollutants. 

The speed at which a Dyson purifier captures allergens, odours and gases depends on a number of factors, including the room size, the pollutant type and source, and how well sealed the room is - as well as the settings you’ve selected.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for clearing that up jack!