Dyson delivery - UPS - Terrible experience. Pease help! | Dyson Community

Dyson delivery - UPS - Terrible experience. Pease help!

• 28 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I am just baffled by the level of utter inefficiency and incompetence at Dyson. Where to begin: My order number is (Removed sensitive information). I received my UPS tracking number(Removed sensitive information) that showed delivered on the 06/26/23, but I never received my machine, so I call Dyson asking for assistance on 06/28/23. That was my first call and after that I called several times (in total 10 times) for the update on the same issues, still the issue is pending. In every call some new representative come and never able to give me any specific answers or able to resolve my concerns. They were all trying to just dodging calls. After my second call I asked for their supervisor, but they never transferred my calls to supervisors. In my 5th called they told me to call the UPS so I called the UPS and they issued the claim for the same and they approved the claim on 07/10/23 and still Dyson failed to refund me my money. (See the screenshot). Finally, after 7th call they transferred me to the Supervisor Nikky and she promised me to call back and email back for the update but she never reached back to me. In my 9th call another supervisor Michele promised me the same thing and again no result, she never reached me back. This is the heights of the inefficiency. what kind of customer service can you expect when the supervisors are like that. If any manager or head is able to see my post please open my order number and see all the updates you will get to know the truth and very poor customer service.   After that also I called but no result. On every call I had to spend at least 1 hour in wait and talk that is so ridiculous. 

I ALSO LEFT SERVER EMAILS FOR THE SAME THINGS PLEASE SEE THE SCREENSHOTS. BUT AS ALWAYS NO REPLY FROM DYSON. THE EMAIL SERIVE IS JUST USELESS GARBAGE, JUST WASTED MY TIME ON IT.

I am never purchasing another Dyson product again.  I will let my friends and family know to never consider Dyson products.  I am currently out over $991. 

UPS Tracking details 

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Sensitive Data Removed)

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hi there @skp300597 I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. While issues can arise with any courier, we always work to resolve. I see you stated your emails have gone unanswered to our support team, can you please kindly DM here so we can check further into this matter and help get this sorted. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’ve copied this out of another post; How do I speak with the Dyson complaints team?

“”

There isn’t a direct complaints line or team that consumers/owners can contact. Their staff escalate issue to management, who in turn should contact you. To the degree you’ve had contact, I'd say they’ve not communicated very well. Shame really. Their service used to be great. 

Quoting: Dyson Service Complaint | Dyson Community

“Charliebrown 12 days ago

Hi

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You won’t find a resolution on this forum. 

Although Dyson moderate the platform, post regularly and do respond to some posts, their team have previously stated service complaints, stock issues and order enquires need to be discussed with their Customer Service teams.

I quote “If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, these issues aren't something we can directly help you with.

I suggest you make contact with Dyson through another channel. Either their telephone service or online chat. I’ve found these are managed by a separate team, who may be able to offer a different level of support. 

Charlie.”

Maybe one of the mods or another member can point you towards a particular method for your country. One that they’ve used before. Try posting where you’re from as a follow up 🤙 @Teanna.Cannon @chad.mosiki any help here? 

Hi there @skp300597 I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. While issues can arise with any courier, we always work to resolve. I see you stated your emails have gone unanswered to our support team, can you please kindly DM here so we can check further into this matter and help get this sorted. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I had the exact same experience. I posted about my experience yesterday in the community and today I found out Dyson moderators silently removed my post without any notice. I just posted it again and let’s see how long does it last: