EU Airwrap in the US - solution needed! | Dyson Community
Solved

EU Airwrap in the US - solution needed!

• 14 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

can @dyson please provide a customer centric solution to safely use a EU Dyson in countries with different Voltage/Wattage/Power Outlets! (‚& US, UK etc. in EU, Asia, etc.)

Looking at the amount of threads about this topic I believe it’s a opportunity for Dyson to truly delight customers!

I‘m utterly disappointed that there’s no official converter/ adapter recommended that makes our precious Airwrap work when travelling, working abroad. In some countries you have +30 days of holiday & remote work is here to stay - it’s a Zeitgeist Lifestyle topic you seriously should take into consideration!

How about partnering up with converter/adapter manufacturer and create an add-on product (as beautiful and practical like the Airwrap) and offering this to your customers? 
OR for sustainability reasons offer a rental service in your stores?

Having said that, can any success stories about using your EU Airwrap in the US be shared with name and model or link to the exact adapter / converter that’s functioning be shared?

Thanks in advance & happy styling,

Sara

***giving it 48h before I probably buy a local competitor product, as getting a blow out every few days will still be more costly:/

icon

Best answer by Jack 15 April 2024, 14:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Sara89,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on this!

With the exception of the Dyson Corrale™ straightener, which has been developed for cord-free styling on the go, all Dyson hair care appliances are engineered for use with the voltage and frequency of the country they’re sold in.

Further to this, we can only reiterate the guidance we’ve offered previously - 

Feedback is always very useful to us, and I’ll be happy to make sure your comments are passed along to the right teams for you.