Lost package - Dyson Germany - DHL | Dyson Community

Lost package - Dyson Germany - DHL

• 14 March 2024
  • 0 replies

I went on the Dyson Germany website a week ago and made an order on the 10th with the information that I’ll get my delivery within 2/3 working days.

On the 11th, I was happily surprised to see that DHL already had my package in hands. I even received an email that my delivery will come on the 13th and planned to stay at home for it. 2 years and a half ago, I had the bad experience that DHL delivered my Dyson to a neighboor without my approval - no name communicated and I was living in a 16 floors building.

On the 13th, I get an email that the item got loaded into the vehicule! However, the DHL website remain unchanged since the 12th with the status “processing in the delivery base has been complited”.

Now we are on the 14th, not delivery happened. I called Dyson and they don’t know what is going on, but also couldn’t support with DHL either. 

How come that we cannot know when an item comes to us at this price?

I paid over 500 euros for this articles, how isn’t it possible to reach back to DHL when the packet status had no change over more than 48h?

Each time I want to use the Dyson chat: no one is available. I have to make phone calls everyday that end up into “call tomorrow”.

I’m really concerned by the customer service but also how things could get more complicated...

0 replies

Be the first to reply!