New Dyson Filter for air purifier | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

New Dyson Filter for air purifier

• 8 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi I am not sure if anyone noticed the difference.

I miss the two parts Dyson air purifier filters. The new filter just don’t do as good of a job I find. The pallets active Carbon works better in my experience. It does nothing to to VOC. ( as compare to my winix).

It kinda frustrating. I needed a activate carbon filter in pallets, but they no longer carry them. 

Does anyone has successfully remove VOC other than letting fresh air in?

Hi @catcheun,

The newer one-piece Combi filter doesn’t compromise on performance - the HEPA H13 filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns, and the layer of activated carbon removes odours and gases including VOCs. For the first time, the filter frame incorporates 85% recycled plastic. And the complete machine is fully-sealed to HEPA H13 standard with high-pressure seals at 24 critical points - to prevent leaks.

We wouldn’t expect you to notice a difference in comparison to previous generation filters or machines - results can vary in different environments, and depending on what VOC sources might be impacting the room you’re using your machine in. 

There’s nothing we can do to change the performance of the machine in your home, but we do appreciate your feedback here!