Great Product - hours on phone | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Great Product - hours on phone

• 12 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi - I purchased 2 desk lamps on May 13th and received only 1 of them a week later.  I have literally spent hours on the phone - called 7 times - to try to get a resolution.  Although I did not choose the shipping method, I have had to spend my valuable time following up because the Customer service does not do what they say they will do.  I never received an email status - just silence.  Finally, I asked for a manager and she “says” I will receive a refund for the 2nd unit within 7-10 days.  “I’m holding my breath”.  What stinks is that I love the lamp I received - I just now need another one for my wife’s nightstand, but I am afraid to order again due to this recent experience.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @DuaneGentry,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here. We’re sorry to learn your experience receiving the second part of your Dyson lighting order didn’t go as seamlessly as we’d normally expect.

I’ll make sure your feedback is passed along to the right teams for you. If you do have any concerns around receiving your refund after the 7-10 day timeframe, you’re welcome to come back to us here at the Dyson Community.