Airwrap delivered without accessories | Dyson Community

Airwrap delivered without accessories

I ordered the Dyson airwrap customised for long and fine hair after much research, I eagerly awaited it and it was delivered without any of the attachments! I spent over 40 minutes having to speak to customer service and they informed me they would arrange an exchange for me on a weekday- which is already difficult as I am going to have to cancel meetings and stay at home. 
This is extremely disappointing for an almost £500 machine, especially since I was expecting to use it today for an event. I mentioned how dissatisfied I was and expected at least relief in the form of a future discount etc as I had been hoping to purchase the air straight next as I already have the hairdryer (bought it when it first came out over 6 years ago). 
I expected a discount to keep a loyal customer happy, especially since they send these products which are so expensive for free to influencers, yet paying customers are not given even a discount when inconvenienced. Very disappointed and may consider shark next time… 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.