Missing Hairdryer & Unacceptable Delay | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I am extremely dissatisfaction with an ongoing issue regarding my missing hairdryer. I sent my hairdryer for repair on 16th September and was informed that it would be returned to me on September 13th.

However, upon its return, the delivery company, DPD, left the parcel outside my property despite my instruction not to do so. I have photographic evidence from DPD of where the parcel was left . When I returned home, the parcel was missing.

I immediately contacted Dyson and was informed that there would be a 48-hour turnaround to investigate the issue. Unfortunately, it has now been five weeks, and I still haven't received my hairdryer.

I paid £100 for this repair service and am incredibly upset by the lack of progress and communication. I have called numerous times and keep getting told that it will be escalated again and an investigation is ongoing.  

I deeply regret sending my hairdryer to Dyson. Has anyone else had a similar experience and know the best way to deal with this?

Hi @kerdonya

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @kerdonya,

Just to follow up, I understand our UK team has now been in touch with you to help resolve this situation?

I’m glad we’ve been able to sort things out, but you’re welcome back here at the Dyson Community if you need further support or advice at any point!

Thank you so much for your help, yes they have sorted everything now, what a relief, thank you again 

Regards

Donna