Poor manufacturing of Airwrap - What can I do? | Dyson Community
Solved

Poor manufacturing of Airwrap - What can I do?

• 25 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Anyone else had poor quality manufactured airwrap? Purchased brand new and taken straight out the box and cost £500 very disappointing do I need to contact dyson direct or should I just go for a refund from Currys in the UK. 

Jamie

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 27 December 2022, 19:57

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Jamievm 

This is certainly disappointing to see. You can contact the retailer directly for a product return or exchange if you like, however, we are more than happy to help you directly as well, to resolve this. 

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@kellym It’s easy to see why you won an award for this year! Always happy to help 😁

Great customer service like this is why I buy Dyson!!