First-generation Dyson Outsize - Spare parts stock. | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

First-generation Dyson Outsize - Spare parts stock.

• 20 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Need to purchase a replacement High Torque XL cleaner head Part no. 970426-05 and it has been out of stock for a ridiculous amount of time. My very expensive Dyson Outsize is barely 1 year old and it’s currently next to useless. Anyone have any luck in getting parts for the Outsize in the last 6-8 months? 

Hey Darlin!

Don’t go buy one! You get a 2-year warranty. They’ll give you parts for free. I’m not sure about the whole stock situation, but I do know they sometimes have stock over the phone when the websites out! Give them a call or WhatsApp and ask.. 

Lemon 🍋 

According to “My Dyson” it’s a 1-year warranty, not 2-year. Thanks for the info about calling vs online!

Oh my gosh! I completely forgot they did that for their refurbished vacs! Sorry. 

Sorry, I mistakenly stated 1 year in both posts. My vac is actually just over 2 years old. Purchased it from Lowe’s on May 28, 2021, for $800 (getting old… all the years running together! lol). Really regretting not going with something much cheaper, but really thought Dyson was the way to go. Their reputation used to be really good… not so much anymore.

You get a cover on any new part you buy. Only 1-year but if the happen again, at the very least you’re covered. Good luck. 🍋