Why can’t i order the Gen5 from USA? | Dyson Community
Solved

Why can’t i order the Gen5 from USA?

• 29 October 2022
  • 4 replies

• 0 replies

I can’t seem to order the Gen5 from Dyson’s website in the USA.  How/when can I get one?

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 1 November 2022, 14:28

View original

4 replies

Hi

I was wondering this myself for the UK market. I’m hoping to upgrade our v10. 

Only being launched in Korea last month, I very much doubt it will be in Europe or Stateside before Christmas. 

There isn’t an official communication I can see on a date. This is just my expectation/hope. 

Hey! 

@Fishtown57 right. There isn’t any official release date that I can see. 

Techradar in the UK reported on this earlier this month - Techradar

👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @CSC,

Thanks so much for your interest in Dyson, and the Gen5 vacuum! We haven’t released any information on a possible release date for the US market just yet. Having said that, for the latest news, keep an eye here, our website and our social media channels for any news or updates on this products release.

Best wishes,

I have the v8 and was going to purchase the v15 Absolute but now waiting on the Gen5, Dyson keeps saying they haven't released any information on it, which doesn't answer any questions, most likely, they're trying to sell the current v15 and other expensive models, then wait until the return periods have expired because this vacuum will be around $1000, which is the same as the current absolute but with many advantages, such as a built-in crevice tool. I'm sure we won't hear anything until Dyson made their money and are ready to overcharge us for the new model. Don't think approval or regulations in the US have anything to do with it.