Animal 3 - Wand stuck in upright position | Dyson Community
Solved

Animal 3 - Wand stuck in upright position

• 30 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I own a dyson ball animal 3 extra upright vacuum cleaner (U1J-US-PNB0130A), less than one year old.  It was working fine, but the other day it became stuck in the upright position.  I checked the entire length of the hose and there is nothing blocking the hose. Nothing else I found on youtube or other web searches have helped.   Are there any ideas of how to fix this?  If not, where can I return it to be fixed?  I am in Pittsboro, NC and there are no Dyson stores nearby from what I can tell.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 1 October 2023, 17:35

View original

1 reply

Hi @schmittcp

9/10 times this is when something is caught in the hose or the hose itself is twisted. 

Try uncoiling the hose and checking nothing is stopping the wand from going into it. 

If you’re still stuck after this, go ahead and run through this troubleshooting guide on our Support page ( Dyson Support ). Once here, navigate to the 'Support' option in the top navigation bar and select your machine from the on-screen options. 

If that doesn’t fix it, contact support, they have courier repair options, if needed. 

Adam.