Terrible Customer Service Experience | Dyson Community
Solved

Terrible Customer Service Experience

• 26 December 2023
  • 1 reply

A couple of months ago my machine would turn off after a few minute of use. I called Dyson and the tech ran me through some steps and said it was the main unit while I thought it was the battery. I purchased a new main unit. It worked for some time and now I have the same issue. It stops after a minute of use. I have tried for more than a week to get someone on the phone without success. The wait times are 60 minutes without a call back option. I tried the automated text method that said it was the battery and that someone would contact me in 24-48 hours which did not happen. If it is the battery, I don't think I should pay again when I was told it was the main unit. This is the worst customer service experience that I have had in a long time. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 December 2023, 15:13

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @fmayer2 . We are sorry to hear that your Dyson is no longer working as intended again. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone, email, or by chat support for further assistance. 

Email Support- askdysonus@dyson.com

Phone support- 1-866-693-9766

Our helpline hours:

8:00am to 8:00pm CST Monday to Friday

9:00am to 6:00pm CST Saturday