Dyson air purifier big + quiet formaldehyde BP04 VOC and NO2 values do not display on screen | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson air purifier big + quiet formaldehyde BP04 VOC and NO2 values do not display on screen

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have recently purchased a dyson air purifier big + quiet formaldehyde BP04 and for the first week, it seems to be working as expected, however, when scrolling through the information screens on the unit itself with the remote, it does not display the value for the VOC or NO2.  That said, when I look at the app on my phone, the VOC and NO2 values are displayed as expected.  Further, the values are being recorded and tracked in the chart on the phone app.  But again, the VOC and NO2 values do not display on the unit itself.  Finally, the other values such as air quality, PM, temp, humidity formaldehyde, etc. all display the value of the current reading on the machine’s little screen as I click through on the information button on the remote.  

Does anyone else have this issue?  Does anyone know if there is a fix?  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Jack 5 January 2024, 14:35

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ranger,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Sorry to hear you’re not currently able to see air quality values on your LCD screen, but there are a couple of quick troubleshooting checks you can try: https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/troubleshooting/394809-01/lcd-screen-355751

As simple as it sounds, switching off and unplugging your machine for at least 30 seconds, then plugging it in again and retesting, can often clear many temporary faults like this.

If you find the issue continues after trying this, please get in touch directly so our experts can walk you through some further troubleshooting checks to resolve things. Visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon at the bottom left of the chat window to begin a live chat session.   

Hope this helps!