dyson app not available in my region | Dyson Community
Question

dyson app not available in my region

• 27 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Dyson app is not available in my region…is there any way to getting it installed? 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

@Dshehi Thanks for your post. I’m not 100 percent sure on this, perhaps try a VPN on your device to set your location to another region.
Any other users have tips here?

@Adam.Steinberg A VPN would allow you mask where your api requests originate, but this falls short if the Dyson mobile app requests access to your physical location using your phones GPS. (Which I’m fairly confident they do).

I’d give your regional Dyson retailer a call and see if they can help.

The contact number for the local team can be found in the ‘Contact us’ section on your regions webpage. Simply click on the Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and call the on-screen number.  

You will have to provide the serial number of your machine and support can look to see if this is indeed a connected product or one of the non-connected purifiers.

Lenny - General User.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Dshehi

First of all, are you using an iPhone? If you’re seeing the “App not available” message, you would just need to change the country setting of your app store.

1. Click “App Store”

2. Go to the “Account” on the top of the upper right corner.

3. Click your name & email.

4. Click “Country/Region”

5. Change the country to “USA/Canada/UK” 

Then, you would be able to install the app.