My graph data is missing - Help | Dyson Community
Solved

My graph data is missing - Help

• 10 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Morning All ... 

This is my first post on the Community. Hopefully I have put my question in the right place.

I’ve had an issue for a couple of days now and wasn’t sure where to find an answer! Then I see a community invite. The Dyson team can clearly read minds :)

My Apps graphs aren’t recording any information, its gone completed. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks all :)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 11 August 2021, 10:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey Charlie

Welcome to the community. We are all a lovely bunch. 

I replied in another post with a machine ‘reset’, which might help. It seems that if you have a connection issue its the go to solution. I unplugged my machine for a few minutes and when I plugged it back in again it worked. Maybe this will work for you?

If this resolves it maybe @Stuart could create something in the knowledge base for future help.

Hope this helps.

Emma :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @Charliebrown & @Emma.S

Emma is right, it sounds like your machine has lost its connection to the Dyson Cloud. A power cycle/restart should resolve this :)

I have created an article to support this issue, added detailed on how to resolve it and what could cause it. I’ve named it ‘ 'Power Cycling/Restarting' your machine ’.

This has been added to the knowledge Base.

Just click on the name to navigate to it. 

Thanks.