360 Vis Nav Problems | Dyson Community
Question

360 Vis Nav Problems

• 15 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi Dyson Community,

I purchased a 360 Vis Nav to replace my 360 Heurist robot as it was continuously scraping against walls and just not getting back to the charger base (Separate story).

Setup the new 360 vis nav in the same place as the old - within the parameters of the requirements - on my landing. Started the mapping an it started - needed me to hit resume a few times when it bumped into the skirting but all good. Then I started a clean and it drove me crazy - it would get to a certain point in the landing bump twice then say its been lifted, when into rooms and got lost needing me to take it back to the charger - this was worse then the old one.

I check the floor and thought it was the design of the banister so I even put card board along the edge to give a solid edge and still the same problem.

Tried to remap and it just would do the mapping correctly.

So contacted Dyson support and they replaced the unit. Setup the new replacement unit and it won't map  - gets to the same place in the landing - bumps against the skirting on both sides and say its lifted. Keeps asking me to resume every time it bumps a skirting.

So called Dyson support and now I'm being told it needs to go for repair.

Has anyone else had this much problem with the robot? I'm about to just ask for a full refund!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!