Anyone else not getting any Customer Service after products not sent? | Dyson Community

Anyone else not getting any Customer Service after products not sent?

• 19 February 2024
  • 2 replies

What’s the adage? It’s better to look after existing customers than try to gain new ones?

As one of those existing customers, I'm struggling massively over what is a complete breach of Consumer Rights Act.

I ordered a special edition Airwrap with special edition accessories. The accessories didn’t arrive.

First Customer Service chat resulted in the Agent telling me the items were out of stock and notifications were now set for me to get in touch again when they were back in stock to place an order. Which doesn’t make any sense - if I hadn’t contacted Dyson, no notifications would have been set and I’d still be accessory-less. The onus was placed firmly on me. Needless to say I’ve had no ‘back in stock’ notifications for items that aren’t for sale separately on the Dyson website as by description, they’re special edition.

Unhappy with the response, I started a new chat. This time the Agent told me that the accessories would be received automatically, delivered by Royal Mail 10 days after any order placed. My original order or the new order I have to place to get what was advertised? We’re 8 days in and nothing…

I’ve got all the screen shots showing what I purchased and Dyson haven’t held up their end of things.

Customer Service needs a massive overhaul, it’s just wrong how loyal customers are treated. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with products not being sent? 

2 replies

I have had a similar issue.  I ordered a vacuum and a Special edition Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer Blue Blush plus  Dyson-designed storage bag in November of 2023.  I received two of the same vacuum but no hairdryer or storage bag.  I called support and they said they couldn’t help me until I sent the second vacuum back.  I did that and have yet to receive my hair dryer and storage case.  I’ve called and spoken to support plus created chats upwards of 7 times.  I’ve been given order numbers and case numbers but every time I call they said there’s one more department that needs to approve it or whatever.  Meanwhile, that’s nearly $400 in product that I’ve yet to see.  Nevermind the cost of my time to deal with all this.  I am so disgruntled and just trying to figure out how in the world to get my product so I can move on!  

@Twink Had similar issues. Once with a replacement part last fall (hose) and more recently with an entire vacuum (been without for 3 weeks).