COMPLAINT - Will I ever get my Supersonic hair dryer? Is Ordering directly from Dyson Usually This Terrible? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

We ordered the dyson supersonic origin hair dryer in black/nickel on 8/10/24 and on my order email it said shipping would be WITHIN 3-7 business days plus processing time. On 8/20/24 after thinking it had been an usually long time I reached out to customer service and they claimed to have escalated the situation to the point where they would give me tracking within 24-48 hours.  Today, since no tracking was provided, I reached out to customer service again and this time they told me that the hair dryer is out of stock and they are estimating “6-9 days” before it becomes back in stock but going off Dyson’s timeline I am guessing that really means 12-14 days before I have to reach out to them again asking why my hair dryer hasnt shipped. 

Is usually ordering directly from Dyson this bad? How did they let me make my order on the 10th without alerting me that it was out of stock or do they just oversell everything to the customers and not care that you might not get your product for another 2-3 months? Insane!