Contacting complaints - Any suggestions? | Dyson Community
Solved

Contacting complaints - Any suggestions?

• 21 May 2023
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Does anyone know how to speak to or email someone in complaints?

I am getting increasingly frustrated with a quite trivial issue.
when I ring the main number they refuse to put me through to the complaints department 

and my issue is still not solved.

Thanks in advance

skippy

icon

Best answer by JamJam 23 May 2023, 17:02

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hi. 

In my experience, Dyson don’t have a complaints team. The employee can escalate matters to management, through an internal ticketing system or they can deal with it there and then. It is dependant on the nature of the complaint. Refund/delivery status etc requires others to investigate. Re-ordering, processing refunds and the like are in the employees undertaking. 

I’d suggest contacting Dyson through written messaging. WhatsApp or Facebook Massager. This will create a tracked conversation that can then be investigated.

Good luck.

Userlevel 5

Hi. This has already been answered. Try here: How do I speak with complaints team? 

“Charliebrown”

Hi

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You won’t find a resolution on this forum. 

Although Dyson moderate the platform, post regularly and do respond to some posts, their team have previously stated service complaints, stock issues and order enquires need to be discussed with their Customer Service teams.

I quote “If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, these issues aren't something we can directly help you with.

I suggest you make contact with Dyson through another channel. Either their telephone service or online chat. I’ve found these are managed by a separate team, who may be able to offer a different level of support. 

Charlie.”

Maybe one of the mods or another member can point you towards a particular method for your country. One that they’ve used before. Try posting where you’re from as a follow up 🤙