Dyson Repair Shipped Lost/Stolen - Ideas? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Repair Shipped Lost/Stolen - Ideas?

• 19 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I contacted dyson support for airflow issues and they told me to ship my dyson for repair. This whole situation has been nothing short of a nightmare. Dyson Service Center stated that they never received my package, rather that they received a box of clothing instead? I don’t know how that’s possible. They said they would return the package of said clothing, which they never did. It has been a month later and I never received my dyson back or even the clothes that they claimed they received, I have been contacting dyson support as well as the dyson service center every few days and there has been no resolution. Just back and forth with them.

im getting desperate at this point. I just want my dyson back. UPS can’t do anything since the package I shipped arrived at the service center, they also can’t do anything about the “clothes” dyson received because dyson never dropped that package to UPS either. I am really considering never buying a dyson again. $600 lost. I am so upset.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 23 August 2023, 17:34

View original

3 replies

‘Clothes’ something suspicious about that! Do you think UPS delivered them the wrong item? If they’ve not received your machine for repair, there isn’t anything they can do I guess. They should have returned it with UPS. Did you get insurance on the shipping?

@JNA234 I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your delivery. I would like to look further into matter for you. Could you please email me at askdysonUS@dyson.com with your repair id and your complete shipping address so that I can assist you further. 

Help! I’m in a similar situation. Saying my coralle want in the box snd it was. Did they ever help you? Customer service is a nightmare and no help at all