Dyson Shipping Concerns | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Shipping Concerns

• 9 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve owned several Dyson's over the years and have always bought them at brick and mortar stores. I decided to buy directly from Dyson last month, and boy do I regret that, and after some research this has been a major issue with Dyson. I ordered my new Dyson on Nov 30, and of course right off the bat something seemed off, as it said my delivery would be the next day. As I suspected that was not the case, and then since my Dyson came with free additional tools both the Dyson and the tool kits were shipped separately, and by two different companies, another red flag.

The tools seemed to be making its way but all of a sudden no more updates. The vacuum itself never got shipped. Just a label created that's it. Contacting Dyson, I assumed would be easy. No. I had to call wait like an hour to talk to someone, while in the meantime I was using a chat feature. The chat person told me to wait another 4 more days, and so did the person on the phone. Neither person seemed to want to provide me a refund. I asked 4 different times, and finally got a snarky response that I would receive a refund in 7-10 days. No confirmation, no email response. Nothing. First, and last time I would ever attempt to buy from the Dyson website, and am seriously thinking of not buying a Dyson. Period.

(Edited by moderator – Sensitive information removed)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 December 2022, 12:16

View original

6 replies

Hey @AlexPR 

Have you read the post the CM put out yesterday? 

I am not sure where in the world you are, but in the UK use these conditions. https://www.dyson.co.uk/delivery 

‘Dyson machines are delivered through a courier and the accessories are sent standard delivery. With the Post Office.’

Userlevel 1

Hey @AlexPR 

Have you read the post the CM put out yesterday? 

I am not sure where in the world you are, but in the UK use these conditions. https://www.dyson.co.uk/delivery 

‘Dyson machines are delivered through a courier and the accessories are sent standard delivery. With the Post Office.’

Thank you for your response. I’m not sure who CM is? But I reside in Chicago, IL. USA. One of my items shipped, and ceased updates. The actual vacuum never left. A shipping label was created with UPS, and that is all. Its been 11 days. I used to work for UPS. UPS labels can auto create if you have an account. Once items are picked up they are scanned by UPS. This means Dyson failed to ship it, or provide the carrier with the product. If you google Dyson shipping concerns, you will be flooded with a myriad of concerns, and issues. I should have checked first before ordering directly from Dyson. That was my fault. However, I would never have thought that ordering directly from Dyson would have been an issue,

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @AlexPR,

We’re sorry for the issue you’re having. I can confirm that on occasion, parts of your order can ship from different couriers. Here in the US, we utilize UPS, GLS, Pitney Bowes and sometimes, FedEX. In addition to phone support on our Website, you can access live chat by visiting Dyson, and clicking the purple chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of the page. You can also email the US team at questions@dyson.com if you wish to communicate via email.

Best wishes,

Userlevel 1

Hello @kellym . I do understand the different carriers but the main issue is that I ordered my Dyson, directly from Dyson more than 10 days ago, and neither product has arrive..and more than anything the vacuum has never shipped. I should not have to wait on the phone for an hour, or try and chat with someone from Dyson who all they wanted from me was to wait another four more days. And they also insisted that I would be able to “return” my product for a refund. The product that I don't have? This is unbecoming of a company like Dyson that has a good reputation for their product. Dyson had no problem taking my $700 quickly but I have to wait 7-10 days to get mine back??? I need confirmation that my refund has started. If I have to beg I will. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me my money back.

Hello @AlexPR we would like to look into this for you and see what we can do to get this resolved. Can you please email us at askdysonus@dyson.com  in the subject line please list Connected Community. When you email us please provide us with your order number. 

Userlevel 1

Hello @Teanna.Cannon I emailed the link you suggested. I hope I hear back soon.