Ecxchange/Replacement | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Ecxchange/Replacement

• 10 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Hey yall! So I wanted to come on here to express my experience with Dyson and honestly what I believe to be the best solution considering the concerns I started having about their customer service line.

I contacted Dysons customer service line 1-4-24. After a whole hour of waiting, I finally get through. I expressed my situation about needing a replacement wand, bin, and soft roller head for my V10 and that I was still under warranty. After going through the long process and video call to show the damaged parts and “taking my information”, I was told I’d be receiving a whole brand new machine and upgraded to the V11. I was told I’d be emailed the shipping label to ship my vacuum over to their warehouse and once received the new vacuum will be shipped and that it’ll take 10-14 business days. I asked if I would receive information about the new vacuum and the tracking number as well and was told “yes once the warehouse receives my vacuum or that I could call and ask for the information”. After the phone call ended, although elated I also thought how odd that I was getting a brand new vacuum being that all I needed was basic parts. I then started to look into their reviews and responses on here as well as two other apps. And to my surprise, they have terrible customer service reviews. After looking at countless complaints, I decided not to go through with the exchange. Also, I never received an email for that shipping label til this day.

I HIGHLY suggest to search DYSON SERVICE CENTERS and contact them directly and go in person. I was lucky enough to have one 20 min away from me and called today and my call was picked up immediately and I can go in for my replacements. 

Be the first to reply!