evaporator icon flashing | Dyson Community
Solved

evaporator icon flashing

• 26 February 2022
  • 7 replies

What does this icon mean? I am trying to run a deep clean cycle and it won’t let me. 

icon

Best answer by Dyshumvjb 3 March 2022, 14:56

View original

7 replies

It means that the evaporator is full and you need to run a deep clean. 

not sure what you’d do if you can’t run one. Maybe the online support could help? 

https://www.dyson.com/support/air-treatment/purifier-humidifiers

Thank you. I tried to run the deep clean but nothing happened when I pressed the illuminated clean cycle button. I’ve run it before so I’m not sure why it wouldn’t run this time. Perhaps a call to customer service is needed. 

Yeah, I’d say that the CS would be the best port of call. 

Looks like the Community Manager @Stuart added a new post that could help. 

This might point you in the right direction.. 

Just FYI - I had to “reboot” the machine (unplug it and restart). Then the clean cycle worked. 

I have the same problem. The evaporator icon keeps flashing even after I run the deep clean cycle (twice). I reboot the machine by leaving it more than a day without plug. I also dried out the Pump column more than one day. These didn’t resolve the issue. Need help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @natsuko,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you’ve had with your Dyson purifying humidifying fan, and the steps you’ve taken to resolve it so far. As these haven’t been successful, our Experts will need to take you through some additional troubleshooting checks to pinpoint the cause.

If a repair or replacement part is needed, they’ll also be able to confirm if this is covered under your 2-year Dyson warranty.

Visit Dyson.com and click Support for the contact details you’ll need to get in touch. Our Experts are standing by to help.

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you!

I went to Dyson.com and tried Live Chat, but there is no help. I can’t talk to any live person at all.