Incorrect temperature on my dyson purifier cool fan | Dyson Community
Solved

Incorrect temperature on my dyson purifier cool fan

• 6 October 2021
  • 2 replies

For some reason my Dyson fan is displaying a negative temperature. The fan is in the bedroom so I am 100% certain it isn’t minus 2 degrees in there! Anyone know what’s wrong and how to fix it? I’ve tried leaving it off and then turning it back on and the software is up to date. Thanks. 

Pic of what it says is below…

(Edited by moderator – tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 11 October 2021, 09:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @braxton 

Have you tried this article?

Good luck. 

Emma :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Emma.S great suggestion.

@braxton as you are seeing a negative temperature reading, instead of a connection issue, or lack of information appearing on the device, I’d be inclined to think the issue here is with the sensor(s) themselves. 

Usually with a senor issue, such as a high reading (more information on this post ‘My machine/App shows a 999 Severe reading, what do I do?’) we’d suggest cleaning the sensor(s) ports. However, in your case I believe you have a faulty sensor.

I can see from your account that you are in the United Kingdom, if you could please contact our local WhatsApp channel, explaining to them our conversation, a member of the Customer Service team will be able to offer further support. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

Thanks,

Stuart