LOST PACKAGE - Dyson is no help | Dyson Community
Solved

LOST PACKAGE - Dyson is no help

• 18 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I placed an order with Dyson on 2.10.24. It was shipped and a tracking number was assigned. It never showed up. UPS lost the package. Any other time this has happened to me with any other company, they have wanted to make it right and taken on the responsibility. Not Dyson. It is my responsibility for some reason to file a claim with UPS, which I did. I worked with UPS and they reviewed and decided the package was indeed LOST. It has now been weeks of me reaching out to Dyson every day. I can’t get anyone on the phone and the chat and email have been no help. Just a lot of sorry we will get this sorted out but no actual help or answers or a timeline on this. I am not even asking for a refund. I just want the vacuum I ordered over a month ago. How hard is it to send me out a new vacuum and then sort this out internally? Worst experience with customer service by far. I see that I am not alone and this seems to be a normal thing for Dyson. 

icon

Best answer by Jack 27 March 2024, 12:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @LHart1215

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual order or delivery enquiries.

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!