Money Back Guarantee Issue - 90 days | Dyson Community
Solved

Money Back Guarantee Issue - 90 days

• 13 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I contacted Dyson via Whatsapp on Nov 25th with regards to Black Friday Promotions, and was informed of a 90 days money back guarantee. I gave it to my wife on her birthday on Jan 30th, but unfortunately she didn’t get on with it. Today when I contacted Dyson for a refund, I was told that the 90 days period has expired, when it clearly has not (it has been 81 days since Nov 25th). I’m struggling to understand how Dyson is calculating the number of days since purchase (how is it 90 days from Nov 25 to Jan 25)?

(Moderation edit - Personal details removed)

icon

Best answer by cjc04 13 February 2023, 16:17

View original

2 replies

Hi @cjc04 

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.  Feel free to drop me a DM with your name, address and serial number and contact number.

I’ll review your account and see if there’s any additional update I can provide, at the very least see if I can promote a member of the local team to contact you direct to discuss this further.  

Thanks,  

Hi @cjc04 

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.  Feel free to drop me a DM with your name, address and serial number and contact number.

I’ll review your account and see if there’s any additional update I can provide, at the very least see if I can promote a member of the local team to contact you direct to discuss this further.  

Thanks,  

Thanks so much Brandon, I’ve DM-ed you.