PH: complaint on poor aftersales and spare parts availability | Dyson Community
Solved

PH: complaint on poor aftersales and spare parts availability

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Being a  top brand and of high value of product lines, it came to attention the downside of providing poor aftersales services.

Had my vacuum V11 checked as of 29 December 2023 and with a note that replacement is likely to come in the Philippines by end of January or February with a promise to contact me when the main body  replacement arrived.  No updates were made until I asked this 11 February.  The respond, I received was this:

"Hello, 

Please be informed that we just got an advice from our overseas manufacturer that the new tentative arrival of the parts for V11 units will be by 1st week of April. The reason is that they have a slowdown in the process on the quality assessment of the parts. We are on constant follow-ups and coordination with our supplier. We will inform you about the outcome of the process and rest assured that we will be prioritizing your unit once the parts arrived.

Thank you for the patience and understanding."

The response already seems unacceptable with transparency over slowdown in the process on the quality assessment of the parts.  April being the new target month makes it 4 months downtime to the purchased product.  The parts ordered is even pricey.  I'm not sure if I'm getting the value of money with this kind of aftersales service and I want to know how Dyson is working on improving this, and is it even worth it to wait that long.

icon

Best answer by Jack 15 February 2024, 17:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Chanty

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this. Due to global supply chain challenges, in some cases it is taking us longer to certain restock parts than normal. We can only apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your continued patience. In the event of a breakdown, it’s always our aim to get your machine up and running again as soon as we’re able to.

For further support or to discuss your options, I’d encourage you to continue your current conversation with the Dyson Philippines Customer Care team. They’re best placed to access your records on our system and provide an update - and here at the Dyson Community, we’re not able to influence or override their normal processes.