Poor Customer service - HELP | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Poor Customer service - HELP

• 4 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I ordered an air purifier and I had a vacuum cleaner delivered. I have called customer service 9 times with still no resolution. They have said it was escalated and I would hear in 72 hours - I haven’t and it’s been 104. I have called repeatedly and have had 7 calls disconnected. A representative last night cut me off again after telling me he was willing to offer me a refund!!! I finally found someone who wanted to help, but I have to wait 14 business days for a refund AFTER they have received the wrong product that I need to return myself. I no longer want an exchange because of how poorly I have been treated after spending a significant amount of money and receiving the wrong product through no fault of my own. How is it possible that a brand with such a high profile has such a poor customer service team.

Does anyone know who I can escalate this to? Do I go to the bank and file a chargeback?

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @squidger82,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far. I’ve reached out directly to request some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.