Very poor customer service Dyson Germany - Lost/Missing Package | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Very poor customer service Dyson Germany - Lost/Missing Package

• 17 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I bought more than 3 weeks ago a Dyson v15 on the official Dyson Germany website. However, the delivery company (DHL) says that this package is now lost and I should contact your customer service to get a refund.

I have contacted Dyson Germany several times (10 times!) via whats app and their phone number but I still have no news regarding the product or the refund. They still don't know where my package is and now they don’t reply to me anymore.

I expected Dyson customer service to be much more proactive due to the price of their products (that vacuum cleaner costs more than 700 euros!), but the only thing they tell me since 3 weeks is that the investigation with DHL is still ongoing. I am really disappointed and frustrated by this of lack of professionalism.

Do I also need to escalate this issue legally? I just want to get a refund and never deal with them again.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Pierre,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far - I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments in Germany.

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with. 

In experience for an item to be declared lost or stolen, a notification or report will need to be provided from the delivery company directly to Dyson. This initiates the refund process. However, I do not know if this is the same process in your markets. The local team should be able to confirm this and discuss the next appropriate steps.

Thanks, 

Stuart