where is the battery I ordered? | Dyson Community
Question

where is the battery I ordered?

• 14 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I ordered a battery 6 weeks ago, and it has still not yet arrived. I tried the dyson phone and chat several times over last couple of weeks but gave up after being held in queue for 40-50 mins or ghosted on the chat. On one occasion I got someone rude on the phone who told me he couldn’t help and then ended the call. I actually managed to connect with a dyson chat person who said they were ‘looking into it’ and their ‘team’ would investigate and email me within 2 days. That was over a week ago, but so far no message. I am exasperated. Can anyone out there shed some light on this please? Is it possible to find out where a missing order is? I just want the battery. 

2 replies

Hi @Kipperkid. Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear that you have been waiting for over 6 weeks to receive your replacement battery. Typically, if the order was placed from the Dyson official website on your end, you will be able to see the order status as well as updates. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone, email, or by chat support for further assistance. 

Email Support- askdysonus@dyson.com

Phone support- 1-866-693-9766

Our helpline hours:

8:00am to 8:00pm CST Monday to Friday

9:00am to 6:00pm CST Saturday

I am in the UK, so a US telephone number probably doesn’t work for me. As I mentioned, I tried the Dyson telephone and chat helplines over here, but have not had any help from them. I also tried the wattsapp link and got a reply that it is no longer in use. It seems like the company ghosts it’s customers when they need help, and I would be prepared to believe that threads like this are even moderated-out of the community site. I have bought various Dyson products for ca.20 years, but now I am thinking of buying a new vacuum cleaner from a different manufacturer. I also feel it would my social duty to warn other consumers to beware the battery lifespan and appalling customer service.