Why was my replacement denied?? | Dyson Community

Why was my replacement denied??

• 14 May 2023
  • 0 replies

Hi! My husband bought me my hair dryer last Christmas 2021, I have a warranty until Christmas 2023. It stopped working I did everything I could, so I reached out and they were completely out of stock for a few months, finally was able to send it back in. went through UPS unfortunately my town only allows mail to be sent to USPS, so to be safe I used that address. Well it was delivered while I was on a road trip and never received my “slip” to pick up my package and USPS says they don’t have it. One customer service agent said “we can change the address to your physical” so we did, nothing. Next agent “let’s have you pick it up at a UPS store please provide their address locally” I did, nothing. Then it got escalated and I just received an email that my return/exchanged was denied, my husband and myself are furious and I have proof on my UPS tracking that it NEVER came to my USPS it stayed and says “delivered” in the wrong town. How do I escalate this more, I have all email proof and chat thread with all the different customer service agents. I just want my hair dryer.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.