DYSON should be ashamed of themselves! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I purchased a Dyson product, which I returned as an “exchange”. Dyson received my product, verified, August 1st. After 12 on-line CHATS, 3 telephone conversations, and 3 escalation to “Supervisors”. not a single time has Dyson done their job...after all this discussion, I receive notification that a “credit refund” was issued September 7th, for the WRONG AMOUNT. So, back on CHAT, throw the damn scripts in the garbage, answer my question, and stop telling me wait another 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS to call back or CHAT again. If, I ever get my refund properly processed, another DYSON product will never enter my home...and I have purchase 7 items previously. EVEN the DYSON “Supervisors” can’t tell the truth, even though they read the script saying “I will personally resolve your situation”. How can DYSON call their customer service, “service”. What a regrettable experience without it still being fully resolved!!! Brutal

Hi @bjs,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.