Day 1 - Dyson Vis Nav Shaved down half its wheels because it got stuck under my chair while cleaning. Next steps? | Dyson Community
Solved

Day 1 - Dyson Vis Nav Shaved down half its wheels because it got stuck under my chair while cleaning. Next steps?

• 18 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
  • Bronze Level Contributor
  • 21 replies

Vis Nav for 1 Day and its already Shaved down half its wheels because it got stuck under my chair while cleaning.

icon

Best answer by Stuart 18 August 2023, 15:55

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I woke up to all this purple dust under my chair. Turns out it was from the vacuums wheels scraping against the Chair.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Kaelan 

Thanks for letting us know about this. I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far and look to provide you with a next step. 

If you’ve not already done so, I’d encourage you to reach out to our local customer service experts and start a conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with. 

To contact the local team, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select you’re preferred method of contact. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Stuart,

This got sorted swiftly by the Dyson Staff at Castle Tower. 😃

I think there's a bit of a bug with the 360 Vis Nav navigation but I will monitor it during the day to try and catch it and report the bug to dyson. 😃

Here is where it got stuck and grinded its wheels for 7 hours straight.

The Dyson Vis Nav so far has been an amazing Robot Vacuum. 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Kaelan

Great to hear the team were able to provide some swift assistance and get things set right! 

As I speak to our development team on an ongoing basis, sharing insights and feedback, I’ll make sure to highlight this as an example of where ‘we’ can look to do more through programming!

Feel free to share any further observations here 😁.

Stuart