Airwrap - Poor customer service | Dyson Community

Airwrap - Poor customer service

• 12 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I have officially purchased three of their air wraps and all of them have stopped working within a month of purchasing them. I just got the latest one and it stopped working in the whole exchange process is extremely long they're return policy is awful their customer service is off of nothing is catering to their customers, I spent $800 each time I purchased one of these and apparently I didn't learn the first time the second time or the third time but I would advise anyone to avoid Dyson all together because there warranty and their exchange process is robbery honestly. I have tons of dyson products and I am extremely disappointed in everything they stand for at this point I would never purchase another Dyson product again

Anonymous 1 year ago

Hi @Stausimaetzig 

Thanks for sharing your experience. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

An exchange is usually completed through a local courier company. There isn’t a universal time frame on when this will be completed, though our service team should provide you with a rough timeframe. I’d suggest reading our How to: Check on the progress of a delivery article for further insight. 

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with.

Best,

Jodey

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @Stausimaetzig 

Thanks for sharing your experience. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

An exchange is usually completed through a local courier company. There isn’t a universal time frame on when this will be completed, though our service team should provide you with a rough timeframe. I’d suggest reading our How to: Check on the progress of a delivery article for further insight. 

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with.

Best,

Jodey