Airwrap Prussian Blue Availability - Dyson France | Dyson Community
Solved

Airwrap Prussian Blue Availability - Dyson France

• 26 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello - I would like to purchase an Airwrap Complete in Prussian Blue / Copper. Please can you tell me when this item will be back in stock? 

I live in France - so I’m happy to buy it here or from your Uk website as it seems this colour is exclusive to the dyson website in the UK - will it also be available on dyson.fr? 

Many thanks, Lucia

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 27 December 2022, 16:01

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Hello. Season greeting. Did someone ask this before. There is an answer. It is here. 

Maria.

That’s the vaguest response to a direct stock question I’ve ever read! Plus this person is in the USA and therefore cannot comment on the UK market stock. If I’m going to spend £500 on an item I would at the very least expect an actual positive or negative response from someone at Dyson who knows what they are talking about… According to the Dyson UK website this is an exclusive colour to the UK website that is currently out of stock. If Dyson are no longer selling this colour model I would think they would at least delist the colour from their website… Looks like I’ll be calling customer service or emailing their marketing dept. The suggestion of waiting around and checking back on the website every so often is beyond pathetic as a response!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I found @Maria23 reply went some way to answering your question. They pointed out that if it were available even in the foreseeable future, the notify option would show. 

If you wanted a direct reply as you say, regarding an up to date report on stock, why would we know. Try contacting Dyson. 

I wanted to help. Sorry it did not. Dyson UK can give you help. Where I can not. 
Notify button will send email when stock is showing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Lucia2022 

Sorry our response wasn’t what you were looking for. Since you’re based in the UK, we would suggest contacting them directly. Please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to check into this further for you. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

My apologies- I misunderstood. I thought this community would be moderated by Dyson, since it’s accessible via their website. It was a question for Dyson, which I thought would and could be answered by them… There is indeed a notify button and I have already given my email address for stock updates. I will contact customer services for assistance. Thanks for everyone’s input.