Airwrap Shipping Box | Dyson Community
Solved

Airwrap Shipping Box

• 20 April 2023
  • 4 replies

I received my Airwrap today and apparently they shipped it in its original box which raises some concerns. The box itself is flimsy, each end was secured with only one piece of tape, and you can clearly see what the item is. This box and the item itself could have easily been damaged or stolen.

Basically, the item should've been placed inside an actual shipping box with protective inserts such as bubble wrap or something and a general UPS shipping label.

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 21 April 2023, 18:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Meh. Dyson gave you it. Ship it. Their fault if it arrives damaged. Take photos before/during packaging. That way, if they come back to you with an issue, you have evidence. Think smarter, not harder is always my moto! 😁

Userlevel 5

USP might surprise you and turn up with a tote box. 

The courier would be responsible for any damaged. As Bob said, they should use a tote box. If you’re unsure, put some extra padding around the Dyson. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Pinksylk 

With regard to packaging that your Dyson gets shipped in, we no longer use expanded polystyrene – which is non-biodegradable – and avoid single-use plastic where we can in our packaging. But we’re always looking for ways to improve. Together with our supply chain, we’re working with responsibly sourced natural fibre materials such as recycled cardboard pulp and looking into inventive ways to make sure our packaging is environmentally responsible, as well as ensuring our products arrive to you in their best condition.

If you have any issues with your machine, or anything appears to have been damaged in the shipping process, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,