Anyone have issues with Airstrait | Dyson Community
Solved

Anyone have issues with Airstrait

• 11 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I purchased the Airstrait in June and it worked perfectly until it stopped late November and I got the message contact Dyson. I contacted Dyson and received a new machine. I’ve used the replacement machine 3 times and when I sit it down it stops and is sluggish to restart. My sister has one and doesn’t have any problems. The only difference is I have the blue one and I keep mine stored in the Airstrait presentation case. Has anyone had issues with the blue Airstrait. If so, how do you store it? I’m beginning to wonder if bending the cord to fit in the case is causing the problems. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 January 2024, 15:35

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hi @Laure , thanks for your post. I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Dyson Airstrait. The cord should not be bent when storing. To best assist, please reach out via email, chat, or by phone support to get this sorted for you. 

Thanks I will reach out. The cord is so long I don’t see how it will fit in the presentation case you sell without arranging the cord in some fashion. Bend may not be the correct wording but the case isn’t large enough to fit the machine and the long cord that has a large power block without bending the cord.