Anyone having luck with US escalation? i don't | Dyson Community

Anyone having luck with US escalation? i don't

• 17 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I bought the airwrap. We all know how expensive it is. Used ones didn’t work then tried one more still no success. Was on phone for one hour 49 minutes. The rep tried to connect me with Marisa who happened to be a team lead. I was put on hold multiple times but no one would say a word on the other end. It was impossible to believe they couldn’t hear me. It was done intentionally so I would give up. Finally it sent me to a survey. Next day I get an email from Michael that I will be offered 20% discount on original pricing as a good gesture to help with what I went through also stating I will get a return label. Then a email from Marisa as well. I sent all the information I was asked to provide and screenshot of what I like to get in exchange. As of today no news or a shipping label. How hard is it to take time to help a customer and honor what is promised? I’ve never ever faced such issues with any product or company on a return such as this 

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey @Austin 

This is Teanna with Dyson. We're sorry to learn that you're not having a 5-star experience with your Dyson . We would value the opportunity to ensure that your unit is performing as designed, or address any questions or concerns you may have.

Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com and we are happy to provide you with support.

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hey @Austin 

This is Teanna with Dyson. We're sorry to learn that you're not having a 5-star experience with your Dyson . We would value the opportunity to ensure that your unit is performing as designed, or address any questions or concerns you may have.

Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com and we are happy to provide you with support.