Can I use a Russian Dyson Appliance in the US? | Dyson Community
Solved

Can I use a Russian Dyson Appliance in the US?

• 22 February 2023
  • 1 reply

I spoke with Dyson customer support through chat because I have a Russian version of your air wrap and they told me to go to your customer service service center and they will take care of me here in America. Well I went and they said there’s nothing they can do for me. And that they have been getting an influx of people coming to their location with this same story. So I’m writing to see if there’s anything you’re able to do for me? I just got the item in Aug of last year and it saddens me that I cant even use the appliance here even with an adapter. 

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 24 February 2023, 22:09

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Nossirre,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. If you could please drop me a DM, including your full name and the machines serial number,  I’ll make sure I personally share your feedback with the relevant department and highlight this breakdown in communication, helping to ensure that it doesn’t repeat itself in the future.

As you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them and come to a resolution together. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation, including investigating potential causes to this service breakdown. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with or intervene on your behalf. 

In the meantime, you may wish to refer to our Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler/Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer - Can I use it abroad/overseas? article. This should help to provide an answer on the reason why your product doesn’t function in the United States.

Thanks, 

Stuart