DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DYSON HORRIBLE | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DYSON HORRIBLE

• 4 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Horrible customer service and experience. Never would i think to buy another product form Dyson.

it has been over 2 months and still waiting for a refund. I don’t know how these companies operate such scammers but taking people’s money and not returning it especially when the product has been returned within their return timeline.

I have called 4 times and so far everytime i do, they tell me someone will return my call in 48hours to escale this matter and refund me.

i’m yet to get that call. Horrible company and I will be writting my feedback everywhere i can for people to be aware to NOT BUY a thing from dyson. Its a scam

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @taleen79,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Thats what you guys are good at by acknowledging the complaint and yet still no response. i have called 9 times and have recorded the dates and times ive called and the last call was someone laughing at the whole situation. I have proof the product was shipped back via purolator and recieved by your warehouse so you have no reason not to release the refund, everytime ive called i was informed within 10-14 business days we are talking 3 months from the product was returned so no one will wait this long to get a refund. I have disputed this with my credit card company and have asked to reverse the charges

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @taleen79,

Per my above reply, I messaged you directly to request further details, but as yet I haven’t received a response from you.

Please do get in touch so we can look into this.

There are no direct emails from you jack to my inbox so unless you have the wrong email because i dnt have any response from you.

I bought the gen5oversize. Worked great for a couple weeks. Now it's hard to push and pull on carpet and wheels keep breaking off. All I read on here is dealing with Dyson is a laughable nightmare. So now I have an inferior product and I'm expected to deal with runaround or canned answers and parts not available. Fool me once...