Dyson Airstrait - Us version is not working in Turkey. Help me Please! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson Airstrait - Us version is not working in Turkey. Help me Please!

• 24 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Last week, I bought the Dyson Airstrait from Best Buy in Orlando. I couldn’t find it in Turkey, so I was excited to buy it as soon as I saw it during my trip. However, when I arrived in Turkey, I was shocked to learn that the US version of the product doesn’t work here. I contacted Dyson US, and they said that only Turkey could assist with this issue and that they couldn’t intervene from their end. The Turkish support line, however, is not providing any reasonable help. I want to exchange my product for the Turkish version (if necessary, paying the USA-TR price difference). I’m currently unable to sleep because of this issue. I spent all my saved money on it and had dreams about it. While Dyson is supposed to fulfill women's dreams, it’s currently destroying mine. A large and global brand like Dyson is not standing behind its product. I believe in the power of this community, so please support me so that Dyson can also support me.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Ucanotomobil,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Dyson hair care machines are engineered to work effectively with the standard voltage of the country they’re sold in.

We advise against buying a Dyson machine in one country for use in another - it may not work as intended, and it can also make it very difficult for us to provide support in the event of a breakdown.

You can find out more here:

For further advice, you’ll need to continue this conversation with the Dyson Customer Care team in your region. To get in touch, please visit Dyson.com and click Support.