dyson airwrap red blinking | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I am writing to seek assistance with my Dyson Airwrap, which has recently stopped working. The device’s light is blinking red, and despite cleaning the filter thoroughly as instructed in the manual, the problem persists. I have also allowed the device to cool down and restarted it, but unfortunately, it still does not work.

I am based in Sheffield and would appreciate your advice on the next steps for resolving this issue. Could you please let me know if there is a nearby service center where I can bring the device for inspection, or if any further troubleshooting is required?

Hi @Sadafazi,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

If the LED indicator is flashing red, the inner and outer filter mesh sections may need a more thorough cleaning in this instance.

Our troubleshooting guide should help here:

If you continue to have issues after running through these checks, our Customer Care experts will need to provide additional support.

When you have your machine easily to hand, they’ll be able to walk you through some further diagnostic checks to make sure everything is working correctly.

To get in touch, please visit Dyson.com and click Support.